April 15th, 2018
Location: Jobs in Ashburn, Woodbridge, Dulles, Chantilly, and Winchester VA
The Work: Safely and efficiently provides skilled masons with the material, equipment, and support needed to build with brick, block, and stone on medium and large construction projects (schools, government buildings, offices, retail centers etc.). Keeps workstation properly stocked, mud pans shook up, safety equipment and devices in place and used at all times (PPE, safety rails, rebar caps, ladders etc.). Can assist in the installation of grout, rebar, setting lintels, and other masonry materials. Keeps work areas clear of debris and hazards.
- Physically fit for rigorous construction work including heavy lifting, shoveling, carrying, bending, twisting, climbing, pushing wheelbarrows etc.
- Willing to cooperate, follow direction, and continue learning new skills.
- Able to communicate with supervisors and crew members.
- Provide adequate legal identification, and have sufficiently clear criminal record.
- Reliably shows up at job-site on time Monday through Friday and some weekends (mainly Saturday as weather and project demands).
- Must be able to pass drug test.
Experience preferred but not required:
- Qualified using power tools, cut-off saw, table saw, mixing mortar and grout, striking mortar joints, pointing walls, washing brick/block/or stone, and can assist a competent trained scaffold erector building scaffold.
- Skilled in use of pressure washer a plus.
- Qualified as a competent person in the safe erection and inspection of tubular frame scaffold, and scaffold access on level and non-level surfaces.
- Qualified in the operation, safe raising, lowering and access of Hydro-Mobile scaffold.
- Capable of working as an assistant to a Certified Erector in the erection of Hydro-Mobile scaffold.
- Qualified as a certified, competent erector of Hydro-Mobile scaffold.
- Qualified as a certified rough terrain forklift operator.
- OSHA, Red Cross or other relevant training.
— Pay based on experience and performance.
Please fill out this Application Form and fax to 301-874-1993 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org